Friday, March 1, 2013

My Very First Blog Post!!

Welcome all to my first blog!! My name is Lauren Oliva. I am a Graduate Student at the University of South Carolina currently enrolled in the Masters program for International Hospitality and Tourism Management. I created this blog because I am studying abroad where I will be traveling to Italy in May 2013 for Food and Fashion and my individual assignment is blogging the entire trip!! Hope you guys enjoy my journey getting ready for this amazing assignment and like my before, during, and after travel experiences!!

1 comment:

  1. Picture Found At:

    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1310558-college-footballs-hottest-fan-bases-of-2012-ranking-all-120-schools#/articles/1310558-college-footballs-hottest-fan-bases-of-2012-ranking-all-120-schools/page/105

    ReplyDelete