Wednesday, March 20, 2013

A Southern Breakfast in New York



Silver Spurs, located on Broadway between 10th and 9th street in the lovely neighborhood of Greenwich Village, is a fabulous diner serving various breakfast items, sandwiches and juicy burgers. This restaurant made me feel like I was back in the South with their endless maple syrup pancakes and extra cheesy omelets. Thank goodness New York has a place that serves my type of plates, fully loaded, smothered, covered and fried!! The Western Theme, cow print booths, and affordable menu items perfectly twist the South into the Big Apple. I ordered a mouthwatering chocolate chip waffle that was out of this world along with freshly squeezed orange juice. Silver Spurs is definitely a diner I will return to for a marvelous meal for a deal, and most importantly, when my tummy misses home sweet home.

No comments:

Post a Comment